Actor Gregory Boyce and girlfriend Natalie Adepoju died after accidental drug overdoses, coroner confirms

Twilight actor Gregory Tyree Boyce and his girlfriend Natalie Adepoju died as a result of an accidental drug overdose, a Las Vegas coroner has confirmed.

Clark County Coroner John Fudenberg said Gregory Boyce, 30, and Natalie Adepoju, 27, died from the effects of cocaine and fentanyl intoxication, and their deaths were accidental.

Fentanyl, an opioid up to 100 times stronger than morphine, has been linked to thousands of deaths in the US.

The bodies were discovered May 13 after Las Vegas police were summoned to a bedroom in a condominium several miles east of the Las Vegas Strip. Officers reported finding a white powder on the dresser and no evidence of foul play.

Boyce appeared as Tyler Crowley in “Twilight,” the 2008 film starring Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson.

 

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

%d bloggers like this: